Is That Nice Guy A Little Bitch Or The Man Of Your Dreams?

There is a saying that nice guys finish last, but I don’t think that’s the case. Mainly because nice guys get the GOOD women. Most good women want nice guys. Perfect example, stripper Maliah Michel posted a photo quote on Instagram that read, “I know you’re a nice guy, but you can be such a little bitch.”

While I can understand her frustration, I am smart enough to know that quotes like that are the reason good women get dogged out by good guys turned bad. Notice I didn’t say nice. Mainly because men seem to think that being nice means being weak. Being a push over, letting their woman do whatever she want to do them. Most of you women know that’s not the case.

Correct me if I’m wrong but you want a man who is nice to you, but who isn’t a push over. You want a man who respects you enough to politely check you when you’re out of line. A man who is strong enough to make you better, you want a man whose work ethic inspires you to be the best you, you can be, but who is still aware enough to understand that you deserve more attention than football, the playoffs, his boys and video games.

Those are just a few examples of how a good woman wants to be treated by a nice guy. As a father of two daughters, who’ll start dating in 2 or 3 years, I’ve made it my mission to be able to teach women how to identify the good guys. The ones who want to be in a relationship and not just hit it and quit it before they move on to your friend or that chick with the busted weave.

Women should never forget there are two types of nice guys. The ones who are ready to settle down, and the ones who aren’t ready to settle down.

How many of you ever thought, this guy is perfect he just doesn’t want to commit? He’s not ready. This is because still has things to do before he stops enjoying the benefits of being single. He won’t treat you bad, he just won’t commit to being in a relationship. You may never see another girl, but that doesn’t mean she isn’t there, but I digress.

When a guy isn’t ready to settle down he’ll sell a woman every excuse to justify his sleeping around. Let’s just be friends, lets not have titles. Classifying things makes everything more complicated. All of those excuses are just a way for us men to say I only want to sleep with you, and not give you all the benefits of being my woman. Sadly, many women have begun to believe this to be true.

Then there are the nice guys who are ready to settle down. They might seem like they are harder to find, but that’s only because some women fail to separate the different types of nice guys. Also good women snatch these guys up when they finally find one.

They know, having a toothbrush at your guy’s house is a greater luxury than automatic windows, a heated steering wheel and those retractable rear view mirrors. Good women understand the importance of having a drawer at his house and the security to know that he claims you as his own, and won’t settle for the games played by lesser women.

So date a nice guy, but don’t walk over him. Understand that nice guys are strong, nice guys can protect you and make you feel secure.

I don’t think there is anything wrong with casual sex. It’s a great weapon and tool, but it start to hinder things if you are looking for a real relationship. So if a nice guy is pushing lets just have sex theories he’s not be ready to settle down. Whether or not you try to make him settle down is up to you.

So what is your next move? Are you ready for a nice guy? Do you think nice guys are push overs? Tell me about the time a “nice guy” was just too soft for you deal with?

BlogXilla –

Comments
15 Responses to “Is That Nice Guy A Little Bitch Or The Man Of Your Dreams?”

Hmm, I thought I was ready for a nice guy a few months ago. We had been friends since high school and there was always a spark between us that was neither of us ever acted on. during the summer he threw a party at his house and we reconnected. A week later we went out to the movies, and he took me on different dates every day for the rest of the week. Admittedly, I couldn’t handle it. He was nice, but it was just too much. I left to go back to school soon after and he wrote a song about me, and it really creeped me out. Maybe i’m crazy, or maybe your right, i’m just not ready for a nice guy.

Well there is a such thing of being too nice. At least you know the speed at which you would like to move so that’s a good thing you know. When the right guy comes along you’ll know.

I always say every good guy ain’t for you. So no worries! You’ll find him when you’re ready.

2. ebony says:

I already know this is my problem! But everyone knows girls love guys who are rough around the edges.. is it too much to ask for a guy to check me when im wrong and acting crazy, slap me(on my ass), Choke me(when you hit it from the back), but snuggle with me all night when were done and all hot and sticky with love? Is it too much to ask for him to rest his read in my armpit even after i work out, then have him tell my dirty ass to get in the shower, but he joins me under the shower head to help wash off my funk? maybe im dreaming, but thats what i want.

Yo @xilla, I think I’m on the fence homie LOL. I’m the nice guy that wouldn’t mind settling down…or remaining single. But as for it being lots of nice guys out here,i kinda disagree. I’ve known many homies of mine who were genuinely good dudes be turned into monsters because the women they dealt with took advantage of their character. Dogged them out & now its another case of “good dude gone bad”. I personally have 2 homies being done bogus by their women now,but they still trying to keep it together. So its probably better to tell women that its lots of “decent” dudes out here instead of using the word “good” lol….just my 2cents tho @xilla.

4. bree says:

these days there are so many bad guys parading around as nice guys how can you tell the difference? its like i cant see it until after they take me for everything ive got!

5. Soraya says:

I am a great woman and I like nice guys but sometimes it seems that nice guys are too easy to read and easy to walk all over. The same way some men feel about nice girls, they take advantage some women do the same. I have had a nice guy before but sometimes they either get too clingy or just become very annoying. I want a nice guy I really do but sometimes I do need a guy to tell me to shut the fuck sometimes or make me feel protected if some guy pushes up on me I know my man will step up not be a little bitch. so this is a real touchy subject lol

6. Jasmine M. says:

last time I had a nice guy he was everything I could ever want BUT his dick was too little, which turned me all the way off…..

7. Hmichelle says:

I have, well had, a good nice guy. He was everything, always making me laugh, musical, athletic , cute , has an engineering degree (I loved listening to him talk about work just because he was so passionate about it), and always so sweet.

But. He’s not ready. We’ve been off and on for over a year now because he just can’t commit. It’s so frustrating, I just finally had to say I’m done.

8. Heather says:

I definitely agree that there are two types of nice guys. I have dated a bunch of hot messes. I’ve dated a bunch of nice guys who were both ready and not ready to settle down. I can easily identify both in my life. Outside of noting these differences, I’ve also had to learn and accept that in either event, them not being compatible with me or not being ready, doesn’t make them bad men. They’re just not for me…or ready. And part of it is being honest with myself about whether I’M ready. I’m all for a dude who’s my homeboy and can still love me after he’s checked me. I want someone to care enough to do that. It’s also important to me to be with someone who inspires and supports me. I believe there are plenty of nice guys out there, women just have to be patient in finding the right one.

friendship is the key to everything. I feel like that where relationship fail. We stop being friends with one another. Great comment Heather a lot of good points.

9. Kay Luvi says:

It’s sad to say but I always felt that nice guy to be a bitch…I’m into bad boys but always get hurt….smh I’m def in the wrong high way…I like to feel protected