Cinderella: The Night Cap With The Leopard Shoes

When I invited her to the pool party, I had no clue it would end the way it did. I say that, because this isn’t a Cinderella story, but this couldn’t go anywhere else. When a tall super model falls in your possession, you don’t wait 2 years to write about it.

I was in the club with my boys, drinking, laughing and enjoying the sounds of the Algebra Teacher, as he was so called on America’s Got Talent. I owe him a thank you for providing such a beautiful soundtrack for me and the beautiful model to converse.

She was 5’11″ in flats, slim like a string bean, but curvy at the same damn time. Her long hair stopped half way down her back, as it shaped her coffee with cream face. Her full lips and brown eyes captivated me with every word she spoke and as the drinks in our hands disappeared, the conversation got better and better.

Eventually, we left the lounge with the live music, ended up at a karaoke bar filled to the brim with drunk people singing. After we had our share of laughs and one more drink, we fled that joint.

As we walked down the LES streets of New York City, our conversation got more personal, finding out about each other — connecting more and more. Eventually, we got conned by a comic to attend a comedy show because he promised us shots of tequila. Two shots and a four drink minimum later we sat in a basement with seven other people watching somewhat funny jokes before we realized it was damn near 3am. We both kept saying we should be a lot more drunk, but we decided for a night cap at my place.

As we sat on the couch, the TV playing an on demand episode of Girls, I leaned in to kiss her. Her warm mouth escorted her soft tongue to meet mine and we kissed like lovers. She sucked my bottom lip. I sucked her top. Our mouths switched and her juicy bottom lip felt like a party in my mouth. Our eyes closed as we enjoyed a nice tongue wrestling, as my hand made its way to her breast.

She paused said we shouldn’t. I stopped and put my hand on her cheek. A few moments later, I asked to see her tattoo. She hesitated, before lifting up her skirt and showing me her heart. That triggered something and it was on! My fingers slid through her hair as our mouths continued to connect. Within seconds, she was reaching for the manxilla. Rock hard, struggling to get it out of my shorts, I helped her a bit. I pulled it out and she started to stroke me. Her hand moved up and down and she measured my thickness and admired my tool. She broke from my mouth and asked me if I had condoms. I walked over to the closet pulled out the magnums and went back over to her. I took off her panties, spread her legs and licked her.

My tongue parted her lips, before darting up and down her vagina. Her juices were so fresh, she smelled like water so I dived in deeper. She said we shouldn’t be doing this on the first night and I reminded her of what my dick looked like before rolling the condom on.

But before I put it, in her she warned me “I don’t want to mess up your couch.” We headed upstairs to my room, my penis bouncing like a sausage on a trampoline with every step.

She laid on the bed, spread her legs and I entered her body for the first time. It was so warm, so wet and her voice greeted me. She let out an “oh my god,” as I slid the tip of my dick in her pussy. I didn’t want to give her the whole thing. Not just yet. She seemed pleased with only the tip. Moaning with each mini stroke. After ten shallow strokes I stuck it in half way and her moans got louder.

I felt her hands on my back and watched her face get distorted. Ten medium strikes to her side walls, I plunged the ManXilla as deep as I possibly could into the bottom of her vagina and at that moment she realized just how good this was going to be.

Oh my god fuck! She shouted. Yes she screamed! Her long legs resting on my shoulders I drilled her. I was sexing her from three different depths and the long strokes were like the anchor leg. Deeper. Deeper. Deeper. We were having sex. I kissed her and stuck her, put her perfect tits in my mouth as my penis kept sliding in and out of her body.

“Fuck me Xilla.” I drilled her some more. Deep dick shots trying to bust through the bottom of her pussy. I slowed up. Wanted to hit her with the deep nine. We both needed to catch our breath. I began to give her slow shallow strokes, not putting in more than the head of my dick inside her body.

After a many short shallow strokes I plunged the manxilla into her body, hitting the bottom of her walls. I felt it. I heard it. I dug it inside of her body grinding on that little part of her inside deep at the bottom of her pussy. Then I pulled it back out to the head. More shallow strokes, teasing her.

Our lips danced. I kissed her mouth, sucked her lips as my man tool went in a little bit deeper this time, but still not all the way and after another series of short strokes, I hit her with two deep strokes. I moved my mouth from her lips to her neck as I rocked the bottom of her pussy walls.

This would continue until I was giving her nothing but deep strokes, each time trying to explode the head of my dick through her pussy. It was hard, good, forceful. She needed to know I was in control.

I turned her around on her stomach and entered her from the back. I hooked my arms onto her shoulders and slid inside her, pulling her down with every inward thrust. I focused on the nape of her neck and moved right into her ear lobe. She loved this. Her moans got louder. Xilla, God, and F-bombs, flew out of her mouth. Screams soon followed and that night my neighbors knew my name for sure.

Its no wonder the old lady next door smiles so hard whenever we leave our apartment at the same time, but I digress.

The back shots continued. I wanted her to feel all of me, so I used my arms for leverage, pulled my dick out to the very tip and crashed it back inside her body five times. As I drilled her, we kissed, I choked her, ran my fingers through her hair, smacked her ass, bit her on her neck, and softly sucked her lips. It was a wild rollar coaster ride of things. Before I knew it the bed had moved about a foot. I slowed up, used a twirling, drill type motion as we kissed and gathered our breath. “Damn you got some good pussy,” I told her.

I’ll admit, I was exhausted. I needed a break. Time flew by. Night became dawn and the sun was rising. I got up, pushed the bed back against the wall. She barely moved. I was covered in sweat. I laid on my back and told her to get on top. She obliged.

She put me inside of her and rode my dick. She didn’t grind it on top of me. She moved her pussy up and down and pleasured me. She bounced, gyrated her hips and rode me like a pro. Her plump, perfect tits stared at me. I pulled her down and put them in my mouth as she rode.

As she rode, I moaned loudly. My neighbors now knew her name. “Fuck!” I shouted. She single handedly changed my favorite position. The sensation I felt was on another level. Her wetness dripped down my balls, and the way she moved made me feel it all over.

We were connected. I began to feel that sensation build up in my body, slowly and suddenly. Before I knew it I exploded in the condom, letting out a loud grunt. My arms fell flat on the bed, as she collapsed on me and began kissing me. She finally settled on my chest.

We laid there for a few moments to catch our breath. Decided to go a couple more rounds. She left when the sun was high in the sky. This was a good night cap if you ask me.

To Be Continued….

If you like this story please tell me by leaving a comment. Share your favorite part, or some amazing sex you had down below. Lets make this one epic. If you like it share it with a friend.

Comments
38 Responses to “Cinderella: The Night Cap With The Leopard Shoes”

LOL @xilla, do your thang homie!!!

2. cokebokkleshape says:

Geez xilla *squeezes legs together and adjusts myself in my seat* thanks for this, I felt like I was right in the room taking it all in. Can I get part 2 sooner than later

Word! Glad I was able to please with ths one. I would write them more often but no one comments. lol #XillaShrug. I’ll admit i am a bit needy. lol

3. Denise says:

Xilla my man you’ve done it again!! I can’t wait for part 2…I’ve got some very high expectations from my dude when we finally get it on

4. Danielle says:

My goodness sir! Let’s just say I’m glad I read this at 5 instead of 2. I’m so thankful I can leave my desk RIGHT NOW and go home. He’s gotten the call, so I know he’ll be there before I am, waiting. Dinner will be late and neither of us will care. Thank you kindly! Also, I’m already excited for part 2!

5. Kenneth says:

Definitely need more Cinderella stories. They are Epic.

6. SheLovesYou says:

Please keep the stories comin xilla!

7. Sloveu says:

Now i have to go and make myself cum thanks :( i wanted a break tonight now im horny

8. Brit says:

Love this part. It reminds me of everytime I ride my guy (reverse cowgirl), I get super dee duper wet and it drives him crazy!

9. Brit says:

“I focused on the nape of her neck and moved right into her ear lobe.”

Damn, I love this part too! You tryin to make her fall in love?

10. Jackie Rayne says:

Well damn Xilla! That’s all I can say. I’m waiting for part 2.

11. Kathy says:

Well damn !! kudos

12. Raven says:

Cinderella stories are my favorite part of the site! This one surely didn’t disappoint ;)

Thanks Raven. these are my real life situations so I can tell when a story is gonna be good and when it’s gonna be lame… this one i knew i got a standing ovation.

13. Nikita says:

WOW!!! Xills I have never wanted to have me some good, rough sex as bad as I want to right now! In my opinion, your Cinderella stories never cease to amaze me. As for my favorite part, I would have to say is when she was riding you, and you were sucking her breasts. I love it when a man does this to me because the sensation just drives me crazy! I really hope you keep the Cinderella stories coming because you do have some readers that appreciate and enjoy them, like myself.

It’s good to know these things… Makes me want to write more. After 5 years on the blog and another 4 years writing daily before i had the blog you get drained… you feel me?

• Nikita says:

As a writer, it can definitely drain you sometimes so I absolutely understand where you’re coming from, but you have created something with your Cinderella stories that makes your readers want to keep coming back for more.

14. Lazlow says:

Great story my dude. Hopefully the prudes out there will read this and realize that you can have sex on the first night and still be classy.

Thats the key. Because when it comes to sex the amount of time you wait means nothing if there is a connection. We don’t automatically go eff that chick…. everyone is different.

15. Lazlow says:

I’m the one who sent the email a little while ago about the submissions. It’d be cool to write stuff like this all the time. I’ve got quite a few stories.

16. Monique says:

As a newbie to your Cinderella stories, I must admit I will be back for more….

“The back shots continued. I wanted her to feel all of me, so I used my arms for leverage, pulled my dick out to the very tip and crashed it back inside her body five times. As I drilled her, we kissed, I choked her, ran my fingers through her hair, smacked her ass, bit her on her neck, and softly sucked her lips.”

damn, damn, damn!

17. ms nikki says:

Xilla,

Once again you done his this one on the head *pun intended* I had to read this more than once my favorite line “She paused said we shouldn’t. I stopped and put my hand on her cheek. A few moments later, I asked to see her tattoo. She hesitated, before lifting up her skirt and showing me her heart. That triggered something and it was on! My fingers slid through her hair as our mouths continued to connect. Within seconds, she was reaching for the manxilla” (minus the tats)
    After reading Cinderella story I was glad to know that having sex on the first date is still classy if we both are attracted to each other. Keep them coming xilla.

18. JDeanna says:

Forget 50 shades of Grey we need that 50 shades of Xilla like yesterday. Thanks for the Cinderella story.

19. MissNovember says:

Xilla you aim to please, huh?! lol Love this one!!!

20. Nessa says:

Long pretty legs is all I can think about!! :D

21. Mickey says:

I’m interested in knowing exactly how she rode you.

22. Meek says:

Great read Xilla…this is what originally brought me to your site…

Cinderella, one can only hope…

23. Imani says:

Hot damn!! I’m ready for more lol

24. Toya says:

This is amazing I love reading your stories I look forward to reading more. I’m glad I’m at home reading your story. Thank you Zilla keep up the good work.

25. TheZone says:

Can I be next, daddy?
    Ok joking (but serious).
    But honestly, I skim through all of your posts bypassing everything else, in hopes of finding one of these delightful little gems. The more comments there are, the more eager I am to read it. And then I pretend like I’m her and you’re you and……..

26. TheZone says:

Wearing my leopard print shoes. SOON!!

27. Louisiana Lickable Lips says:

While reading the story, I grimaced. The thought of some1 trying to bust my walls just doesn’t sound sexy or pleasing, however, it seems that ya’ll had fun & she enjoyed it.

28. WonderFULL says:

Love it! You have to do more! You just HAVE to! lol Great story! Love the way you give detail ater detail, puts me in the story… almost!