How Do You Know You’re Good In Bed?
Are you good in bed? How can you be so sure? Here are seven signs that you know what you’re doing in the bedroom, according to YourTango.
1. He clenches his hands and feet. A physical sign that a guy is in complete ecstasy is if he’s clenching his hands and feet. When you see your guy doing this, take it as a sign he’s holding on for dear life, making sure that the encounter doesn’t end prematurely. After all, what you’re doing to him at the time might be just a little too good.
2. He wants to do it again right away. When you’ve really blown his mind, he won’t be able to get enough. Just thinking about the sexyou had will be so arousing that he’ll want to do it again.3. He remains really flirty afterwards. Another sign that he can’t stop thinking about the sex you’ve had is if he stays heavily flirty afterwards. Many guys say that after an amazing time, they’ll send multiple saucy texts to their girl to show her how into her they are.
4. He’s very touchy feeling through out the day. A guy who is into you will probably be touch feely (unless he’s really shy or completely opposed to PDA of course). A sign you’re having great sex is if he becomes even more touchy feely. Quite literally, he’s so aroused, he’s having a hard time keeping his hands to himself. While flirty texts may be his verbal reminder of how much he wants you, his constant touches are his physical reminder.
5. He tells you it was awesome. This one is pretty obvious, but if a guy tells you you were amazing, he thinks you were amazing. He’s not saying it to be polite, he’s saying it to tell you to keep doing whatever you’re doing.
6. It was great for you. As the saying goes, “it takes two to tango.” If the sex felt awkward or uncomfortable to you, it probably felt that way to him too. If you thought it was hot and passionate, then guess what, he did too.
7. He’s trying new moves. Most men are pretty competitive by nature. When the things you do are blowing him out of the water, he’s going to feel the need to put up a more impressive showing.
Still not so sure? Try out these tips for being the best p#ssy he’s ever had!