Fantasia And Antwaun Cook’s Baby Photo Leak! 5 Things A Side Chick Should NEVER Do
The first rule to being a side chick is playing your role! If side chicks would learn how to do that, Fantasia’s business and an unauthorized photo of her baby would not be out in the streets right now!
That’s right. Fantasia (who started out as the side chick) and the father of her baby, Antwaun Cook have yet to release any photos of their baby, but that all ended when his new side chick decided to leak a photo of him and the baby. Allegedly, he is cheating on Fantasia with another woman, and in an attempt to proof that he is scum, she released the photo and let the world know that he’s likely sleeping with his estranged wife again. You can read more about that messy love triangle and see the photo of the baby over at Baller Alert.
Now, that brings me back to side chicks. There are rules that side chicks are simply required by the unwritten laws of cheating to abide by.
1. Know your role: A side chick must know her role and she must know it well. She’s aware that she’s a side chick, so she shouldn’t be expecting much but good D and maybe a good meal every now and then. I mean, c’mon, how often does being the side chick result in a Brad and Angie ending? This means she has no rights to holidays, nor does she have rights to lash out at him for “cheating” on her. By following the number one rule, she may be able to prevent herself from breaking the rest.
2. Be The Cool Chick I have a friend who’s a side chick and gets upset when dude never texts her back after she sends him angry texts. He waits a couple of days to see if she’s over it before he contacts her again. The job of a side chick is to be the cool get-away from the main chick. If the guy wanted to hear a bunch of lip, he could easily get that from his girlfriend. This means a side chick isn’t allowed to constantly nag. The complaints and arguments should be kept to a bare minimum, if not zero.
3. Keep It Cute This is one rule of many that Antwaun Cook’s side chick broke. A side chick should also keep all messiness at a minimum. She has to remember her role and accept that. She agreed to playing the role of the side chick, so there is no reason she should be playing scorned and doing things like releasing private photos or taunting the main chick on the nearest social network. As much as I love Rihanna, posting
funny racist jokesthat you know the main chick will see is not cool.
4. Know Your Schedule This runs hand in hand with being messy. A side chick is not allowed to hit the guy up at any random time she feels like it, especially if she knows he’s with his main chick at the time. Set up a Twitter smoke signal, or something. Hit him with an “I know that’s right,” reply to one of his tweets. He’ll get the point and contact you when he can, outside of Twitter. See, Twitter isn’t like Facebook. Unless the main chick is crazy enough to go checking his mentions, she’ll never even know about it unless he responds to the side chick via Twitter. Knowing your schedule also applies to when the side chick and the guy can see each other in person. A side chick needs to accept open availability and shouldn’t complain about not spending enough time.
5. Be What His Woman Cannot The job of the side chick is to give a man what he’s not getting at home. That means being available when he needs you, being a good ear when he needs to talk, and being able to slurp him like his girlfriend never has — pull out all the stops when you two get it on. What does he need a side chick for if he’s not getting anything that he can’t get from his main?
Now, that doesn’t mean men should forget how much power she has and that she can make him lose everything if she so chooses, but for now, the focus is on the side chick. I say all of this to say that there are cardinal rules to being a side chick and they all boil down to knowing her role and not being messy.
Have you ever had a side chick break the most important rules? Have you been that spiteful side chick before? What was the result? Do tell!