Hip Hop has raised a society of soulless women in their twenties. Yes I’m blaming hip hop for the reason there are so many heartless 2o something year old women in the world. Not men, because we have dogged and mistreated women since cavemen used to club women over the head with logs.
They’ve grown up listening to bitches ain’t shit but hoes and tricks. They grew up listening to stories of their older brothers playing bitches, stories of their older sisters either getting played or sleeping with so and so’s man. The things we did while listening to Snoop Dogg, Jay Z and R Kelly corrupted every child that are now in their 20s in such a way that love is now, “Lets be cut buddies,” “Who needs titles,” and “What my man doesn’t know won’t hurt him.”
Then when you throw in the addition of social media you get some crazed, insane 24 year olds who completely defy logic. I had this girl get upset with me because another girl asked me why I am single. I replied “There are many reasons, but one is, I’m picky.” I didn’t mention that I was hurt, I didn’t mention that a heartless young woman had my nose open, then proceeded to destroy ever idea about love I ever had. My bad I got a little emotional, but I didn’t mention all of that.
I also didn’t mention that I asked said insane 24 year old to be official the day before and she said no! So when I was asked why am I single, I thought “I’m picky,” was the appropriate choice. Needless to say this led to an argument at 2am about why am I telling girls I’m single if I’m fucking her. I flipped out, said a lot of curse words and told this crazy woman to never call my phone again. She text me 5 minutes later, the message was long as hell. I replied to her don’t text me either.
So here are just a few quick reasons why women in their 20s have no soul.
- They got called a bitch way too many times.
- The music influenced some dude to really believe that all women are bitches and he totally abused some young girl.
- They haven’t heard a love song from anyone under 30.
- Today’s love songs are Say Ahh, Birthday Sex, & Let Me Hit That By August Alsina.
- Its more acceptable for women to be sexually free…
- …So women are doing guys, exactly how men have been doing them for generations.
- They will cheat on you, and have no remorse.
- They act just like men used to act.
- They forgot how to be honest.
- They know how to not lie, and not tell the truth at the same damn time.
- They believe in a God who think it’s okay to do hood rat things with their friends.
- They’ve full embraced the idea of casual sex
- They give double blow jobs for bottles of liquor and VIP access.
So if you try to debate me that today’s women are not heartless, I’ll win. If you want to debate me on whether or not it’s hip hop’s fault then you might stand a chance. I grew up on all of this horrible music, hell I even made some that you will probably never hear, but I digress.
I’m a man, from a certain generation we don’t take responsibility for much. So don’t bring up the fact that we’ve been playing women and destroying the idea of “waiting until marriage” since God knows when. Don’t bring up the fact that this whole casual sex thing was our idea. Don’t mention how we talked you into letting us go raw, but leave you to do our job as a dad. Despite that it’s not our fault that men in their 20s are a race of babies that hate you ladies, that make the babies.
So are women in their 20s heartless and soulless or nah?
PHOTO VIA Last Night’s Party
This episode could of been called Donnell vs Xilla and since I am not a comedian, Donnell one. It was fun being roasted by Donnell. At the end of the day he’s a cool dude. This episode is funny as hell.
The Killa K’s aka Kaylin Garcia and Wavey K stopped by the No Judgment Zone to discuss Kaylin’s body paint calendar, their twerk out sessions and much more. Check out it out.
Remember when I said there are no more relationships, just situations and agreement. Well today I am going to explain to 18 reasons why we don’t want anyone to know we are sleeping together. So let do it!
- I don’t want my business out in the streets.
- It’s a lot easier to move on when the next person doesn’t know we’ve been together.
- Because I don’t want my girl to find out.
- Because I don’t want my friends to find out.
- I don’t want our friends to find out.
- I don’t feel like having to explain myself about that mysterious tweet you sent from my bed.
- I don’t want to end up on media take out.
- In case I ever become famous I don’t want to see you in a vh1 behind the music special.
- Because its always awkward when someone else mentions that I bumped uglies with someone they know.
- I don’t want my friends to try to have sex with you.
- I don’t even want my friends to think of me in a sexual way.
- I don’t want your friends to try to have sex with me.
- I don’t trust myself if one of your friends ever tried to have sex with me.
- I don’t want your friends to think of me in a sexual way.
- Because our business is our business.
- Because I don’t want to deny that we had sex with one another.
- Because my body count is high.
- Because once we have sex I am officially off limits to ever female who has ever worked with you, kicked it with you, follows you on twitter, talked to you, seen in you in public, or heard your mentioned name in public.
Girls are crazy! But, there you have it. 18 good ass reasons not to tell a soul we’ve had sex. If you follow these rules we can keep doing the do.
Last night my cousin Luke spoke to me from the grave. He appeared to me in a dream. Which is weird because we never really spoke much, while I was an adult. Luke was older than my mother, the head of his own household, but I alway thought he was cool. Ice cold. But what is does a kid say to a grown up that he would want to talk about?
Written by Ariana G. for BlogXilla.com
When I think about relationships, I think of the word partnership. The 50/50, I scratch your back, you scratch mine, “if you keep it real with me, I keep it real with you” kind of deal. Now, I’m not referencing the sentimental, walk in the park and kiss me under the stars part of the relationship. This is more of the full-time job, day in and day out, “love won’t pay the bills” part of the relationship. However you want to dissect those lengthy descriptions, my point is that when it comes down to it, love takes work…from both people. Unfortunately as many of us have come to find out in our own unscripted soap-opera tinged love lives, this doesn’t always happen. This, my friends is called not pulling your weight.
Arguments in a relationship can be a good thing. Matter fact if it wasn’t for an argument I never would of started this blog and I can honestly say I don’t know where would I be in life?
I remember first time I wrote a blog, I was sitting on one of my extra dining room chairs that my mother had given me when I moved out of her house. The chair was placed in the corner of my bedroom in front of a shelf I purchased from Walmart and my 19 inch tube computer monitor sat on that white shelf that cost about 14 bucks.